Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wiggle it! (Day 23 and 22a)

Celebrated Ash Wednesday dancing at a friend's church (to Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall). Late in the afternoon I felt achy and tired, unmotivated. As I got to the church and rehearsed I came alive and in performing fire shot through me into the late evening. I danced in rigidity and chaos - both out of my comfort zone of flowing - to express the trappings and freedom in the song. About a decade ago I recognized that my search for Truth had to be outside of church and made crazy sacrifices for it - everyone's journey is different the very awake minister found her search within the ministry and we arrived at... the same place... the strange and wonderful journey that is life.

Started my Spring bike commute this morning. Since I recently moved my getting in shape is grateful for the 2 miles of easy travel compared to my nearly 7 miles with hills for fantastic interval training, though once I get in shape I'm really going to miss that great morning workout. Maybe I'll ride the old route for good measure this weekend. I am infinitely happier while moving.

Today (Thursday) realized it is Year of the Tiger (since Sunday), no wonder I'm on fire, it's MY YEAR to shine. Exploring fascia in Mary Bond's book. I just might wiggle through my day today, feel all the lovely openings and freedom in letting my fascia slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment