Monday, February 22, 2010

19 Degrees and Waiting... (Days 24-27)

I want to ride my bike, Mr. Weather has a different plan. At 19 Degrees I drive to the vanpool in the morning with gloves and a thick coat.

This weekend's Structural Integration series included the psoas, not as painful as other sessions though just as effective. As I was leaving work today I noticed that I feel taller and maybe I am. Will have a mid-week Structural Integration session as I am attending a Diamond Approach workshop on the Markabah this weekend. No doubt it will be an enlightening weekend.

I have four executives signed up for our first practice in Subtlety in the Art of Leadership. I appreciate the trust they have to join me - finalizing space for next Tuesday, Yay!

Spent the evening reminiscing on my film days, realizing how crucial creative connection is to my happiness. Often creativity has to take a second place to minor things like survival. Occasionally I realize how my wildness frightens people. When I was working in film it was so free and fun, though an extremely hard way to make a living. Seeking balance between stability and freedom is not an easy task, but I'm up for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment