Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Enjoying the Gifts

Yesterday and today brought snow and sunshine to the Salt Lake City/Park City area. We have had what seems like forever a dark icky inversion which makes my eyes twitch. I always find it easier to love life when the sun is shining. The air is clear, the inversion moved out and we have fresh powder in the mountains and sunshine in the valleys. My breath is open and free, a lot of the creaks I typically have along my back have dispersed and the odd remnants of an old collar bone break are negligible. I am amazed out how much good breath opens up my interior space and allows freedom - freedom of movement, expression and heartfelt smiles. As the days are getting longer I feel myself emerge from hibernation, checking out this curious world to see how I'll engage her. I feel stronger in the sunshine. I want to do pull-ups again and plan climbing trips.

From my Structural Integration work this weekend I am amazed as things open a little more each day. Today was the first day I notice the collar bone feeling normal again for the first time in many years. My right shoulder blade still feels like the bottom edge is slightly lifted away from the body and all the nerves wrapping through the shoulder feel that they can move more freely. Ah, Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment